If you are interested in learning about AX "7" and have missed the Tech Conf, you can watch recordings and view session content online now.
All of the recordings from Tech Conf 2016 are available on Learning Portal
More specifically, if you are interested in one of the sessions I advertised earlier, here are direct links:
(Copy/pasting my original session descriptions below)
- An instructor led lab on building workspaces, a new concept in the latest version of Dynamics AX. This comes in two parts, 1 hour long each, and as a result you will have built a fully functional workspace with Tiles, Lists and Charts.
- Part 1, Step-by-Step guide
- Part 1, PowerPoint Slides
- Part 1, AX project contents, Baseline (missing from Learning Portal)
- Part 2, Step-by-Step guide
- Part 2, PowerPoint Slides
- Part 2, AX project contents, After Lab 1
- Part 2, AX project contents, After Lab 2
- An instructor led lab on integrating with the OData endpoint exposed by Dynamics AX with the help of the Data Entities. This is the future of many integration scenarios for AX, so don't miss your chance to learn how it's done.
- A breakout session talking about a highly discussed topic of what kind of skillset is required for AX developers with the move to the latest AX version.
- A breakout session talking about Warehouse management functionality in AX, more specifically, installing, configuring and using the Warehouse Mobile Devices Portal with the cloud release of Dynamics AX.
Good content in all of these and detailed descriptions throughout, so take a look and let me know what you think.